Hello Michael, Stephan, all,

First, sorry for my late reply. I've been busy last week. :(

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 18:24, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> wrote:
I suggest we add a method to test/basegfx2d.cxx that has an equivalent:

Thanks for your suggestion :)
Now I attach a patch for reviewing.

OK, I have to confess that I've shamelessly copy-n'-pasted the whole
things from the adjacent ones, and made some modifications on top of
it.

From reading the b2drange.hxx, I think this method is to round the
values of the range from double to integer. So I just check a simple
value rounding.

The `cd basegfx && make check` (as Stephan pointed) works fine. And if
I change the integer value from (1,2,4,5) to (1,2,4,4), the test
failed.

If it's ok, I could push it to master.
But if I've done something wrong, please feel free to correct me. :)

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak