Am Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012, 12:29:58 schrieb Tor Lillqvist:
I'm using the MinGW-LibreOffice from the daily-build-service
(2012-02-20); the MinGW itself is the cross tool chain from SuSE 12.1.

I *think* it would be better to just use a normal stable (MSVC-built)
LibreOffice version, not the experimental MinGW build. I hope it
doesn't matter that *your* code is built using MinGW. (But I might be
wrong. In that case, try using MSVC instead.)

--tml

I would love to use the MSVC version - however my application is based on some
essential MinGW parts, and until now I have not found a way to link my
application against the MSVC-DLLs coming with the LibreOffice SDK.

But maybe someone can give me a hint...

Helmar