Hi Gareth,

Tor Lillqvist píše v Čt 16. 02. 2012 v 17:13 +0200:

This is a short summary, and I might be missing something. For more
detail, there should be stuff in the wiki. Don't hesitate to ask more
on this list! And as you read the wiki, please fix inconsistencies you
notice, that is why it is a wiki...

Just adding the wiki pointer:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies

It is a very good checklist; when you go step by step from top to
bottom, your chances are high that you'll get a successful build - I am
always using it when I am setting up a Windows build environment.

Of course, it is getting a bit more complicated with master, where
things break from time to time; probably best is to first try
libreoffice-3-5 branch, and master later, when you at least once built
the stable brach.  The information about buildability is available as
tinderbox reports:

http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-3-5/status.html
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html

Regards,