On 16 February 2012 13:37, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> wrote:
Thank you very much. Radek beat me to it to commit that, but there
seems to be an untranslated word that is left; "Geschachtelte" in

-    // MIB 25.6.98: Geschachtelte Formulare abfangen ... oder muesste
-    // man sie submitten?
+    // MIB 25.6.98: Catch nested Forms Geschachtelte; or would we need to submit them?

Maybe it means "nested" and should just be removed? I'm not sure.

Hmm ... that seems to be a remains of my editing. Just remove
"Geschachtelte" (and yes "Geschachtelte" means "nested").

You might want to take a look at line num 2185 in DatabaseForm.cxx.
Looks like commented out code.

Line 2185 *after* your patch? That is:

   } // if (xDisp.is())

My guess is that this is an explicit "end if". It shows what if is
being closed there, so that one does not have to count braces / go up
to see that. So it is a "real" comment, not forgotten code.

Thanks for the pointer, though. Was worth checking out.
Ah, ok. You're welcome.