Hi Stephan,

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 20:12 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Just experienced a spurious crash of cppunittester when executing
Cppunit_dbaccess_macros_test, see backtraces below:

        Good :-) I was getting an apparently unrelated memory corruption
destroying some vector of toolkit controls IIRC.

        Unfortunately, running:

        VALGRIND=memcheck make tail_build

        turns into some aggressive fork bomb ;-) at least, when you're building
in parallel - the working set for umpteen valgrinds is really
staggeringly vast.

        Another area where (somehow) forcing serialization of testing might
make sense (?)

        Regards,

                Michael.