On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 01:01 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

Another easy solution to improve the situation might be to increase
the timeout in MNSInit.cxx:235 from 1 to 10 or even 100, but I think
that is more a workaround than fixing the underlying problem.

Sounds like the best fix to me, at least for -3-5-0.

Find attached a simple fix that increases the timout for the Mozilla
UI Thread to 20 ms. I would call this only a workaround but at least
it makes it much better in this case. I no longer get an incredible
cpu load after opening a password protected document.

Pushed to 3-5 with my sign-off.  We need 2 more sign-off's for 3-5-0.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc