Hi Alexander
After applying this doesn't compile for me, at least in a couple of instances there appear to be getEmptyTuple methods still referenced in the code ( e.g. b32point.hxx:122 ), I knocked out a couple of those but then some errors started appearing in some of the cxx files. Now before I applied this I did scan the diff of unusedcode.easy against the changes in the patch and whilst they appeared to match in my quick scan it I guess that perhaps you have knocked out the wrong versions of some of these ( or perhaps there is a callcatcher special case at work ) or... even I have somehow missed something. Note: I had to copy and paste the patch content from the mail ( would be good in future to attach the patch ) perhaps I missed something there ( but a git diff --stat produced something looking quite like whats below ). Could you please check this again?

Noel