On 30/01/12 23:41, Miklos Vajna wrote:
Hi Michael,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:07:50PM +0100, Michael Stahl <mstahl@redhat.com> wrote:
See
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2aa3d43a3746c797391afb1a08c024d512976006

seems that with this change not only the new LN_PFPageBreakBefore from
\page is reset when a \par occurs, but also the LN_PFPageBreakBefore
inserted from \pagebb.
i have no idea if that is good or bad, but your comment says "since it's
a symbol", which is only true for \page, not \pagebb; is it intentional?

Thanks for the catch, that's indeed not intentional and it is
definitely bad. Here is a followup commit:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d1f3018b0e6d0889febcf09a6c95a2ec354137c0

I'm attaching a patch combining the two, to be pushed to -3-5.

pushed to libreoffice-3-5

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=d219815d282c66a4aacdb0ed9640bbd14b4f9bde