Michael Meeks-2 wrote

Hi Michael,

     Since this is not a list for reporting feature requests, I assume you
would like some code pointers to how to implement the setting ?

No. In my opinion, this ought to be done by the inventor of the 'insert
new sheet' tab.

I was just curious about the LO and wanted to test my application which
was created in OO. Unfortunately, there are some minor problems with LO,
apart from the 'insert new sheet' tab, I also noticed blinking limits of
the last copied cell range (no possibility of turning off these feature as
well). The biggest problem, however, is the performance of the LO calc. I
didn't expect that copying of selected cell ranges between different
sheets will be executed significantly slower than in OO.

I'd better stick with OO.

Arnolf Best

--
michael.meeks@  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot