On 01/27/2012 02:27 PM, Petr Mladek wrote:
Heh, I am getting really scared by the flood of patches waiting for
3-5-0 approval. Some are not trivial and it is getting dangerous.

Yes.

But if you think / feel that actually one additional would be enough, I
guess we can talk about that at one of the next TSC's?

Sure, we could discuss this. I think that we do not need 3 reviews for
translation update, dictionaries update and similar things that are
usually safe and can't be reasonably checked by developers.

No need to discuss from my end. I was just confused what the exact rules are, as I noticed some changes ("illegally," as it now turns out :) going in with only two overall reviews while other reviewers (correctly) requested two more acks. The more the better, anyway.

Stephan