Yes Thank you, I will follow the other thread.

Paolo

Il 1/26/12 10:13 PM, Michael Stahl ha scritto:
On 26/01/12 16:46, Paolo Marcheschi wrote:

If you want to run the smoketest, issue:
make check

   but I had no luck, when i do a make, I receive the following error:

make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 35: Unexpected end of line seen
Current working directory /mnt/1TBDisk/Downloads/git/OIOO
make: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Error 1
hi Paolo,

i remember that error: this make is not GNU make, but some obsolete
thing shipped with Solaris.  you need GNU make, at least 3.81, which
should be in recent OpenSolaris based distros.

seems the Makefile is not correctly generated.
i think this makefile isn't generated at all.

Thank you for any help.
as Eike already said, you're not the only one who started working on
this, so please read the other thread :)

-------------------------

Ing. Paolo Marcheschi

Reparto INFOTEL:
Responsabile Unità Operativa Tecnologie Informatiche (UOTI).

Fondazione CNR/Regione Toscana Gabriele Monasterio.
Area della Ricerca di Pisa "San Cataldo"
Via G.Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa, Italy
Tel: +39-050-3152822
Fax: +39 1782774323
Web: http://www.ftgm.it/
E-mail: paolo.marcheschi@ftgm.it
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to which they are addressed.If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately, then delete it. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.