On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 17:59 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
In fact hu-HU – and other European languages with country code – seem
to be unnecessary there. They have not been working under Windows for
ages  (or ever), yet nobody complained. :) Some of them look identical
to English node. I think we should list only those locales in VCL.xcu
that require special fonts. Even empty nodes seem to be unnecessary,
eg.
    <node oor:name="af" oor:op="replace">
    </node>

Makes sense to me, sure.

We have zh-cn, zh-tw, zh-hk, and zh-sg, but zh-mo is missing, that is
also a supported locale. I think we need to add it, LibreOffice tried
to read zh-MO node when I selected Chinese (Macau) as default locale
and/or default document language.

Makes sense, copy and paste of one of the other traditional chinese font
lists to booststrap it up. zh-HK I guess.

C.