On 01/26/2012 11:22 AM, Execute SARL wrote:
I'm always with my Delphi URP client

I've made this test

1) start soffice on local host on port 8001
2) start an office proxy of mine on port 8000 that redirect everything
to port 8001 and record everything to disk
3) start a python script to load a file and convert it to PDF
4) start my Delphi client to do the same

This is the log diff from WinMerge
http://www.execute-info.com/RemoteOffice.htm

Except for object IDs and Thread IDs, I can't see any difference between
the two logs except that office stop responding after my last
readbytes() reply !

Honestly, you'll need to attach a debugger to soffice.bin to find out more. At the very least, you would need to have a LO installation with debug symbols, and put somewhere the backtraces of all soffice.bin threads once it stops interacting, so others might be able to have a look.

I still assume a problem with your single-threaded approach.

Stephan