Sounds good. Had checked Tim's original patch yesterday and liked the
behaviour so far.

Astron.

On 25/01/2012, Tim Hardeck <thardeck@suse.de> wrote:
Hi Kendy,

thanks for the commit and cleanup. I also thought that 1.2 was a better fit
so fine with me.

Regards
Tim

Hi Tim,

On 2012-01-24 at 17:38 +0100, Tim Hardeck wrote:

thanks for the information, I have attached a new patch and also 25% is
enforced like Stefan requested.

Great stuff - I've pushed that:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=315d2ddc161e4b296febe9e54c3cfc9270310bfe

I did a minor stylistic cleanup - I've hidden the helper functions
(supposedly you did not want to make them public?), and reduced the
indentation in zoomtools.cxx; no point in having the entire file
starting at 8th position - I hope it is OK for you :-)

Also I changed the ZOOM_FACTOR from 1.1 to 2^(1/4), it feels better
here, the 1.1 means way too much wheel rotation to increase / decrease
the zoom considerably; but of course can be changed easily when another
value feels better.  And now with your nice embedding of this stuff,
even the pre-defined values would be easy to implement, should there be
demand for that - nice work!

Thank you,
Kendy