I've made a Delphi pure IP URP client, but still have a problem when connecting to a local host

you can see a demo application there
http://www.execute-info.com/RemoteOfficeDemo.zip

it work fine on a remote host, but the first instance of the application freeze for a local host (but a second instance work fine)

Regards
Paul TOTH
http://www.execute.re