On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 12:35 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
Hello Kohei,

I'd like to have

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=561b044d62f4701e51abb4a7c47ce3b07f788f8e

cherry-picked to 3-5.  This is a follow-up to my earlier changes in the
pivot table code which somewhat changes the way pivot tables are
refreshed.

In short, Calc currently fails to properly refresh pivot tables whose
data cache have not been created.  This typically happens when you open
a document with pivot table, immediately modify the source data then
refresh the table without launching the field popup or the pivot table
dialog.

It seems that your patch does not fix the problem in 3-5. I tested
with sc/qa/extras/testdocuments/ScDataPilotTableObj.ods similar and
changed B6 but refresh does not work except if you force to create the
cache.

Does it at least fix it in the UI though?

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc