Hi Anurag,

On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 09:07 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
I've been building LO and it seems build is failing for me in
tail_build for one of the unit test. I asked about if there is any
work around other than cleaning and rebuilding this big chunk in the
main channel.

        Ah :-) so - of course, something is going wrong there, either in the
code, or in the unit test itself.

File tested,Test Result,Execution Time (ms)
file:///home/anurag/libo/core/svtools/qa/cppunit/data/wmf/pass/CVE-2006-4071-1.wmf,filters-test.cxx:123:Assertion
Test name: SvtoolsFiltersTest::testCVEs
assertion failed
- Expression: osl::FileBase::E_None == osl::File::remove(sTmpFile)

        Something is failing; as a quick & nasty cheat, you could simply

rm home/anurag/libo/core/svtools/qa/cppunit/data/wmf/pass/CVE-2006-4071-1.wmf

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

        Or - failing that, we can try this lot:

export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE            # for exception catching
export GDBCPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args" # for interactive debugging
export VALGRIND=memcheck            # for memory checking

        To see what is going wrong; try the gdb --args - and see what it is
trying to remove, and why it is not there and/or what error the
osl::File::remove returns [ perhaps tweaking the test code itself ].

        Also - you'll prolly want to:

        cd core/svtools ; make clean ; make debug=true -j2

        to get some better locality and debug symbols to help.

        And of course pastebin the output to the dev channel for some help with
that :-)

        Thanks !

                Michael.