Hi

Actually, it was ListBox, not SvtListBox !
Thanks for your help, i managed to display icons !

Best regards

Julien

2012/1/18 Eike Rathke <erack@redhat.com>

Hi Julien,

On Wednesday, 2012-01-18 16:17:32 +0100, Julien Levesy wrote:

I'm working on the file picker dialog. I would like to add a list of
places
as those we can see on most common file pickers (bookmarks on the left of
the dialog).

In order to display these places, I use specialization of the SvtListBox
component.

Don't know which SvtListBox you are referring, there is no such class.

I would like to add icons for each item in the list. Do you know
what the best way to display icons in a listbox is ?

There's the vcl ListBox (maybe that's the one you're already using?)
that has an InsertEntry() method that takes an Image parameter. You can
see it in action under Tools->Options->LanguageSettings->Languages
"Default languages for documents" where it is used to display the ABC
check marks for language support.

 Eike

--
LibreOffice Calc developer. Number formatter stricken i18n
transpositionizer.