Hi Jam,

Jam Bees wrote (17-01-12 21:25)

I can't help with the rest, but here's a star finding the log filet:

touch timestampfile.file

Run solenv/bin/ooinstall ~/LibreOffice/35master120116

find ./ -newer timestamp.file | grep *log
Does that make conceptual sense? You make a file, then run the command
that should generate the log file, then ask find to find any files newer
than the reference file and grep the output to locate the log.

thanks - makes sense and is clear :-) - I'll mark those for later...

you know, when running this, the error does not show up again. Though I tried three times before (and never had the error in previous situations too). Only difference that I restarted some moment today .. (thought I was running *nix - might have screwed up a shell earlier??)

Regards,
--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org