Hello everybody,

I am trying convert one document(ODT to HTML) using one web service written
in Python.

But, using the LibreOffice interface I got this failure:

"""
Error saving the document P-SAFI-Install.Serv:
Write Error.
The file could not be written
"""

and using the web service via PyUNO, the traceback is:

  File
"/hd/nexedi/slapgrid/eebc0b29f358e21839c4fbe26c1da213/eggs/cloudooo.handler.ooo-0.2-py2.6.egg/cloudooo/handler/ooo/helper/unoconverter.py",
line 358,
in <module>
    main()
  File
"/hd/nexedi/slapgrid/eebc0b29f358e21839c4fbe26c1da213/eggs/cloudooo.handler.ooo-0.2-py2.6.egg/cloudooo/handler/ooo/helper/unoconverter.py",
line 340, in main
    output = unoconverter.convert(destination_format)
  File
"/hd/nexedi/slapgrid/eebc0b29f358e21839c4fbe26c1da213/eggs/cloudooo.handler.ooo-0.2-py2.6.egg/cloudooo/handler/ooo/helper/unoconverter.py",
line 206, in convert
    self.document_loaded.dispose()
uno.RuntimeException: illegal object given!

Someone know about it?

Sorry if exist one thread about it, I tried find if exists but without
success.

P.S I tried use LibreOffice in the version 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4

Thanks in advance
--
Gabriel M. Monnerat