Fernand Vanrie wrote:
Can a developer  explain how the Memory tweaking for the Graphics
Cache is working.

Erm - well, I can tell you how it's _supposed_ to work at least. ;)

whats the meaning of "Use for LO" (who is max 256 MB)

entire size of in-memory cached graphics.

whats the meaning of "Memory per Object" (who is also max 256 MB)

graphics that are bigger than this number are not cached in-memory.

I found that LO 3.4 can crash after deleting a Graphic in a document
who contains  many or  a few Big pictures.
We  replace LowResolution Graphics with HighResolutions just before
final printing . When the document is Loaded with HighResolution
graphics, then LO "can" crash when deleting a Graphic.
This do not happens with OO 3.3 !
I supose it happens when i delete a graphic on a page where the size
of the graphic if bigger than the setting of the "Memory per Object"
in the UI Graphic Cache settings.
PLaying with the Cache size and the size per Object can avoid the
crash, but there is no clear line why and when it happens.

Can you somehow get debug symbols for your installation & get us a
backtrace of such a crash?

 http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport#How_to_get_backtrace_.28on_Linux.29

With that, please file a bug.

Cheers,