On 8 January 2012 13:09, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
This is a newbie question: I have commit A and commit B, with A and B
totally independent, and A was committed before B in my local copy.

I want to push B to the repository.

How can it be done?

Assuming you don't have any uncommited changes, you can do:
git format-patch HEAD~2
git reset --hard HEAD~2
git am 0002-commit-B-you-want-to-push
git push