2012/1/5 Pedro Lino <pedlino@gmail.com>:
Hi Tor, all

and it's Pedro even!

I'm almost sure this wasn't a compliment... Still I'm glad that I'm
not the only one who has this opinion :)

I can't guarantee that it is installed by default (I NEVER use the
default install option on any software) but it is selected by default
when I switch to Custom (and I always un-select it). Under Windows
options already selected in Custom should be the same installed by
using the Default option.

Quickstart feature is installed by default but it is not run by default.

Best regards,
Andras