On 4 January 2012 15:26, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> wrote:
       So - I think here we just add a 'static' keyword in front of those
(clearly module local) variables.

done with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5f2355014375adb66dd8e986068abc8429e0ad0d

       Does that make some sort of sense ? Really excited to have you working
on this - there should be a lot of scope for improvement from graunching
all of that together and LTO'ing it :-)

Well, it makes some sense but I'm not really working on this, just
making easy, small changes.
It would be great if somebody could do it, otherwise I will do it at
some unspecified point later.

For now I just won't try to merge sfx and sb, fwe, fwi and fwk because
of sfx, so there is no more problem.
I will push as soon as extensions are in tail_build.

Best,

Matus