Le 02/01/2012 14:21, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
On 01/02/2012 11:06 AM, Paul TOTH wrote:
does anyone know the URP protocol ?

I've found very few information about it
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Remote/Specifications/Uno_Remote_Protocol

But that's as detailed as you can reasonably expect it to be?  ;)
Anyway, I assume your problem is higher up the abstraction hierarchy
than plain URP.  If there were problems establishing localhost
connections, you would get problems already before reaching the
loadComponentFromURL call.

Well I havent' found any document on how the IDs (like 1e3ad60;uno[0];18b8;85f8da80603b478cb08cd837553b7f6d) are defined...so I've used Windows GUID to identify my objects instances.