I've just pushed some minor changes to the XML filter dialog / XSLT filter, which basically provide UI controls to select the XSLT transformation service to use for a particular filter (libxslt or saxon).

Along with that change, I pushed a modification that replaces the XML source view by opening the result XML file in the users default XML editor.

I'd very much appreciate feedback on this change. If this change is seen as an improvement, I'd remove the remaining XML source view code and adjust the help files accordingly, if not, I'll revert the change.

see:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=bf2857d88af137ba15939d81970be92b0310c915

thx,

Peter