On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 01:32:25PM +0100, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
Yes, actually I want to use a query like that. Up to now I used the one at:

 http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details#Whiteboard

but I will go with the one from the BugTriage page now.

And -  may be you will get some indignant comments because of Bugs
30876, 31022, 31055, 33232  ;-)

Even if there are ~20-50 bugs that would need to be changed back, it is a lot
better than having >2000 (of 6400 total) in an inconsistent state.

Done. Next step would be removing all the "CONFIRMED", "UNCONFIRMED" cruft in
Whiteboard Status, as it is now:

- redundant
- obsolete
- confusing to newcomers