Hi Gustavo,

23.12.2011 21:21, Gustavo Pacheco пишет:
Hi!

Partial fix for Easy Hack FDO43460 (part XIV) for review. Mentoring by
Olivier Hallot (thanks for the tips Olivier!).

Part XVI
Modules drawinglayer, dtrans and editeng

Looks nice for me, but

- if (aLocale.Language.getLength() || aLocale.Country.getLength())
+            if (!(aLocale.Language.isEmpty() || aLocale.Country.isEmpty()))

is wrong - (!A || !B) => !(A && B), but since I personally don't like negators outside a compound condition, I changed it to the first variant.

Pushed to master:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b575f4b1a2a2217282cddc995951b350936b47b1

Thank you Gustavo, thank you Olivier!

Ivan