Cedric Bosdonnat píše v Pá 23. 12. 2011 v 09:35 +0100:
Hi Michael,

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 00:16 +0100, Michael Stahl wrote:
proposing the following commits for 3.4.5, as they prevent LO from
writing invalid ODF:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c1e1ef80e8428514499b061e00801a6a6298d0b0

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=59a5c37d0df9b5612552c4b749191385ca0adc80

with the fix for fdo#44073 LO actually still writes a non-standard
attribute in ODF 1.2 extended mode, but without doing that older OOo/LO
versions would lose data because they don't recognize the standard
attribute that LO writes with the fix.

These patches are OK for me, thanks for the fixes.

+1 from me.

I have pushed it to the libreoffice-3-4 branch, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=005f59ac32ce48397fa7df3b4f6586467c7f9bda
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=09b32d79015b9e4fd933492b495b99ab1cda051d

We need one more approval for 3-4-5 branch.

Best Regards,
Petr