Hello All,

Thank you for your help to get me started.  I have a build of
libreoffice which is good enough to exercise at least one of my
itches.  I submitted a patch with git send-email.  I presume that it
is awaiting moderation.

On the way to confirming that, I had various behaviour from trying to
start the dev-install:

  - the first time with "open install/LibreOffice.app", recommended by
the dev-install output, it failed to start
      - there are warnings in Console, but they are not different from
the succeeding cases, so they are not useful

  - cd-ing into Contents/MacOS and running soffice, gives me
apparently the version installed in /Applications

  - double-clicking on the LibreOffice.app icon in a finder window
gives me an obviously different version, which I think is the one I
have just built

  - after that, the open command works, so I presume that there is
some sort of registration process that I probably don't want to know
about :-)

I presume that this is a resource-discovery problem, and that you-all
are using the same bodge that I used for another application; in the
absence of registration, to hope that the currently selected item in
Finder is our app.  If so, I have no idea how it can be fixed.

I am running:
  - MacOS 10.6.8
  - Macbook 8.1 (Intel)
  - libreoffice-3-5 branch, as of sometime yesterday
  - plus some changes to cause buildability

Do you want me to open a bug for this?  (Which is difficult, because I
don't know how to reset the stateful behaviour.)

Regards,
James.