Great!

My initial proposed fix is partially right when it to comes to "reimplement the operador=" (not sure about the casts) whenever the compiler is in the C++03 or bellow mode or if C++0x is not supported as well according :

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_48_0/doc/html/move/emulation_limitations.html#move.emulation_limitations.assignment_operator.

Thanks all of you.
Rafael Cabral