Hi August,

All three of your patches have been pushed on master.

Many thanks for these: don't hesitate to provide other nice patches ;)

--
Cedric

On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 14:39 -0500, August Sodora wrote:
I split the work into three patches in case part of this needed to be
rejected. The first patch implements the actual functionality and the
second patch cleans up what is unnecessary after the changes. For the
third patch, I noticed that there was a strange timer that would delay
something in the tree on the left. I dispensed with it and the options
should load instantly now.

August Sodora
augsod@gmail.com
(201) 280-8138

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Stefan Knorr (Astron)