Hi Julien,

if you find the current explanation why the dog should go
unconvincing, let's look at it from a different angle: how does it
fare as a preview image?
I'd say: okay-ish, but it's not great, a more conventional image would
definitely work better. So, even if the bug was started for the wrong
reason (I don't really think it was), there are other justifications
for going through with it.

Also, please note that the vast, vast, vast majority of Muslims aren't
Taliban, I think it should be obvious why such a comment when said in
earnest would be offensive to any Muslim contributor. As Khaled said:
please keep your politics at home, especially if they're so uninformed
by facts.

Astron.

(Arügh... sent that to Khaled only, not to the list at first...)