Hi Ivan,

On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 15:32 +0400, Ivan Timofeev wrote:
I see no feature here... When icons in menus are disabled - there is no
problem, but when they are enabled - nothing is painted at the left of a
checkable menu item, neither a check mark [x] nor an image (see the
attached image).

        Ah - that is indeed buggy :-) you screenshot shows that; thanks ! at
least in the gtk+ mode, I'd expect to see the check-able box in place of
the icons; I'd also expect to see an empty surround [ ] for un-checked
items - eg. Italic: presumbly we are missing some annotation on those
underlying SfxItems (?) denoting that they are check-able as well [ so
we only see that when they are checked ].

If I understood you right, the MENU_FLAG_SHOWCHECKIMAGES flag was
introduced to control whether a simple check mark [x] or an image should
be painted with a checkable menu item; if it is so, it don't work anyway.
But may be I missed some piece of logic again :)

        So - you're right; sorry for the noise ! :-) How does it look with your
fix in place ? :-)

        Thanks,

                Michael.