Dear Sir/Madam

We are a Japanese used car export company selling Japanese used cars and foreign cars.
We export Japanese used cars to various countries in the world. We have extensive stocks of
Japanese used cars which satisfy your needs.We guarantee Good condition, Good price, Quick
service. Right now we are giving 50% discount for the christmas BONAZA on a few stocks of
landcruiser jeeps.
We have only 30 units in stocks and you could be lucky to get 1 unit for your self.. CIF to
darrasalam or any port in east-south africa is 9,000usd.We are giving 50% discount because it is
our marketing strategy to attract more customers
in Africa and to sell off the overflow of new stocks for closing of the year.If you are not capable
of purchasing the landcruiser or if it is not your chioce of your dream car,you can also inform us
so that we can post to you your chioce vehecle with a little discount.We want you to take an
advantage of this opportunity. we have not yet uploaded the pictures of the landcruiers on our
website,but can be sent directly to your email address unpon your request.
 Sincerely yours,
Mr. Wayne Turgeon
Sales Department

TEL:+81-52-219-9024
FAX:+81-52-219-9025
www.JapaneseVehicles.com Trust Company Ltd.
3/F, Sakae VT Bldg. 3-10-32 Nishiki, Naka-ku,Nagoya 460-0003 JAPAN