Hi Lionel

thanks a lot

do you think it would be possible to cherry-pick these SDK example
commits to 3.5. I see no potential negative impact

Then, one could put the exemple section online on
http://api.libreoffice.org ?

the related commits are
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=07249785a76c356f49540c779d66d65973ed85cc
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ac579e29ad046d74331b9066f79f7caa59e2714b