Hello Jan,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 16:50, Jan Holesovsky <kendy@suse.cz> wrote:
On 2011-12-02 at 22:57 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
[off-topic]
Could I change table style from border="1" to class="wikitable" ?
It'll look more beautiful.
Does this change affects GSoC project "converting wikihelp to platform
specific project" ?
[/off-topic]

Do you mean:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/tree/helpcontent2/to-wiki/wikiconv2.py#n537

Yes, I do.

This is hardcoded so far, so no objection to actually change that to a
nicer default :-)  How can we test such a change?  Would it be enough
for you to give you an account on help.libreoffice.org, so that you'd
check it on a not-really-visible page (you'd edit manually), and then
you'd provide a patch to wikiconv2.py?

Don't worry giving me an account :) I've created a comparison page at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Korrawit/WikiTableComparison
I'll create (or directly push, if you agree) a patch later.

Great stuff - that's my comment! :-)  I cannot run a new round of upload
at the very moment, so sorry if you don't see your changes implemented
immediately; but I'll do that shortly after the beta1.

That's OK.

Would you be interested in more wikihelp-generation-related fixes?  Eg.
it would be great to be able to preserve also the 'extended
tips' (<ahelp> tags) some way, for example - but there is more to do
there :-)

Sorry to say this, but my semester started, so I'm not giving a promise :)

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak