Hi Lubos,

On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 14:46 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
 during implementation of docx support for export/import of math formulas I
created a set of documents that I used for testing the features. I'd like to
store them somewhere so that such files do not need to be created the next
time somebody else needs them. Where should I put them? I don't know if/where
we have a suitable place.

        Cool - are they huuuge - or reasonably small (say under 2Mb total), if
the latter, perhaps dropping them in some starmath/qa/unit/data
directory in readiness for some automated filters-test magic might be a
good idea.

 The documents would be also usable for automated tests, but seeing the
discussion about subsequenttests right now it's probably not the right time
to try to figure it out.

        Well, whatever the outcome of that, it's good to have the test files in
git, near the tests :-)

        Thanks,

                Michael.