Hi

I've been working on a spellchecker for Papiamento (pap_AN).
You can download it here:

http://www.suares.an/file/papiamentu_dict_v1_0.oxt

Anouncement of release on Software Freedom Day here:

http://opencuracao.com/2011/09/software-freedom-day-17-sept-2011/

I have some understanding of hunspell, here's an article I wrote (and it gets hit quite a lot, surprisingly):

http://www.suares.an/index.php?page_id=25&news_id=233

The problem is that when typing 'ana', which is wrong, the suggestion list does NOT include 'aña' (but more then 10 other useless suggestions).

The same with 'toch' which should suggest 'tòg'

In the affix file I have

SET UTF-8

SFX P Y 1
SFX P   0     nan

and nothing else.

I did a character count and added

TRY aieonstrkldmuphbgáfvèòcóíyéwñzjùúüABCSKIHEPLGTFxMJRqYXVDç

to the .aff file but that didn't help.

Should I arrange these characters differently, for instance placing the à near the a instead of arranging them by frequency?

Help appreciated.

Cheers

ace

--