Hi Cor,

I took a quick look at your patch and found these minor things:
Line 95: "Create an intance of the implementation class, enable the
page numbering by default"
There's a typo (intance -> instance) and in German text it says
"Zeitanzeige" (display of time, or showing of the time), but you
translated it as "page numbering".
I can't check more closely right, but it seems wrong.

Line 147: "// the combi-controller, always set the curent Id as HelpId"
"Because the combi controler always sets the current Id as HelpId,
clean the cached Helptext first"
seems a bit more appropriate to me.

Line 201: "set only strings as text at the statusBar, because the Help-Tips"
"... so that the Help-Tips works ..."

The rest looks fine to me. Nicely done.

Cheers,
Philipp