Hi Noel, Michael,

On 2011-11-16 at 11:24 +0100, Michael Stahl wrote:

I'm getting a build fail using Cygwin on Windows when building the
ucb/cmis module.

 From a cursory examination it looks like some .. are missing from the
path to the cms_provider object files?

indeed, it seems the relative path to the objects is wrong.
this is probably caused by my change to the makefile yesterday, but i
have absolutely no idea how my change could have this consequence and it
worked fine on linux... Kendy said he'd investigate...

Just for the curious, this was the fix:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2d19e9bb07ccff3134f855812dddfda5c07b1fe4

Regards,
Kendy