Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks schrieb:

On Fri, 2011-11-18 at 19:40 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
I tried them with a clean-build to avoid any building issues and
removed the reference one by one to make sure I did not miss anything.

I'm not sure about sx03216.png. Isn't that icon used for wizards in File
  >  Wizards?

        If it is used in a menu, I'd expect it to be in cmd/ with the form
lc_lowercaseunoname.png or sc_~ :-)

If an icon is associated to an uno-command, I find it in images\res\commandlist. But the wizards do not have unique uno commands.

        Were you thinking of the menu ?

Yes. Menu 'File', item 'Wizards'. All entries in the list show this icon. The commands itself are different, for example

service:com.sun.star.wizards.xxxx.CallWizard?start
where xxxx stands for letter, fax, agenda, web,

old kind slot-ID for Presentation and Address Data Source
slot:10425 and slot:10934

and macro calls for Document Converter and Euro Converter
macro:///ImportWizard.Main.Main and macro:///Euro.AutoPilotRun.StartAutoPilot

I personally would not mind, if these entries in the list have no icons at all. But it should be tested, that using this menu item does not result in an error.

Kind regards
Regina