Hello all,

This bug (MS Access databases cannot be opened since LibO 3.4) is a serious problem for several
cpmpanies that migrated from MS Office to LibO (including the company I work for).
Comment 11 from Alex Thurgood gives a possible cause, but:
-I am not familiar with the make system of LibO;
-I am not sure is this can be tested on a Linux machine (I can't build a Windows version of LibO, I
use openSUSE Linux);
-I am still a newbie with hacking in LibO.

However, I want to help wherever I can with this problem. Is there anyting I can do to (help) solve
the bug, preferably with guidance from an expert?

Winfried