On 11/14/2011 11:49 PM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
could someone without system libsqlite give the following patch a try.
Apply and rebuild sc. In theory the testPassword test should work
without a problem.

Checked on Linux with system libsqlite3.so removed.

I tweaked the patch a little, introducing gb_Helper_extend_ld_path for cases where gb_Helper_set_ld_path is not enough (like the uses of gb_CppunitTest_CPPTESTPRECOMMAND). I noticed that many of the recently introduced solenv/gbuild/platform/OS_CPU_COMPILER.mk hardcode the value of gb_CppunitTest_CPPTESTPRECOMMAND, instead of going through gb_Helper_set_ld_path where applicable (and are also not modified by Markus' original patch)---I left them alone for now.

Stephan