Nope, that doesn't fix it.

I'm fairly convinced that this is the same problem I've been having for a long time now, where the scripting module is not compiling one of the JAR's properly, and that is having knock-on effects.
Specifically, the line that says this:
 [ build JCS ] Jar/ScriptProviderForJava
is still spitting out lots of "cannot find symbol".

Regards, Noel Grandin

Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Noel,