Hi Michael,

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 15:55 +0100, webmaster@csz-online.de wrote:
I'm currently working on some data format exportation tests with the
LibreOffice SDK and Java. I want to develop an addon, which can export
the current opened file in another dataformat.

      Sounds fun :-) if it is a generally useful one, I'd strongly recommend
doing it as native C++ in the core - it'll be very substantially faster,
and of course we can then ship it with the core product.

I do not want to write this dataformat to just one file. So perhaps
these filters won't do it. In my case these scenarios are more applicable:

* One opened text document should be stored into several files
(different information in different files).
* One opened text document should be stored to another place than a
local file (raw-data upload on a server, stored into some other
dataformat encapsulated or even stored in a database).

Hope this will help you to better understand my requirements. I even do
not know if it IS possible or not? Perhaps there is no interface for
this kind of data-processing.

 I already have some converter-methods, which can be used. The only
thing I need is to get access to the opened document in some Java
object(s).

      The normal way to do this would be with some ODF <-> [other]
transformation in a filter. An example of an import filter that does
validation, in java is here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/filter/source/xsltvalidate/XSLTValidate.java

In my case this won't help me I guess?! I need something more abstract.

I already tried to search in the development manuals of LibreOffice
and OpenOffice but there was no result. Perhaps anyone of you guys
could help?

      Cf. above, if you can help write up a nice nice page in the LibreOffice
wiki, with some sample / template / "Hello World" / skeleton code making
this easy as you unwind it, that'd be much appreciated.

I will do that for sure, but first I will need to fix this problem :)

Best regards,
Clemens Schulz
--
B.ICT ing. Clemens Schulz - http://www.csz-online.de