On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 22:43 +0900, Daisuke Nishino wrote:
Hi all,

I removed some uses of SvStringsSortDtor, which is listed in
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Easy_Hacks#Easy_Hacks

Looks good (Initially I thought there was a few vectors with potential
dups in them before I scrolled down a bit to see the sort, unique,
erase :-)). So pushed, thanks for these.

Looking at htmlexp.cxx:1320, pSrcArr is used to lookup for an index of
a string, and then the index is applied to pDstArr.
In my understanding indices of two arrays are unrelated, because
arrays are sorted by their respective contents.

Yeah, it's puzzling. Original code doesn't look right at all.

I guess what is intended here is mapping of strings, from pSrcArr to
pDstArr (with incorrect implementation).

The intent seems fairly clear anyway, so it looks like a std::map
identifier->filename is what's wanted.

C.