On 07/11/11 11:36, Matúš Kukan wrote:
On 7 November 2011 00:50, Nuzhna Pomoshch<nuzhna_pomoshch@yahoo.com>  wrote:
Note in particular:

--without-system-headers
--without-system-libs

You don't have to use these, that's default.

As you can see, it is attempting to use all external
programs. I obviously am missing something quite
basic, but can someone explain why? Thank you
in advance for your help.

Just guessing.. configure is only testing whether with_system_libs is
empty and there is no, so it's the same as yes ?

that is exactly the problem, and i have fixed it now on master.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f8d64ffd4a2ee3f6b3340a2bbac21eb7d2b4551c