Hello,

I was taking a look at the logs of Windows Tinderbox :

Voreppe Win32 Tinderbox.
We can read several lines like these at the end :
38733         C:/cygwin/bin/perl
D:/master/solver/wntmsci12.pro/bin/keyidGen.pl
./wntmsci12.pro/misc/sdf-template/en-US.sdf
./wntmsci12.pro/misc/sdf-l10n/qtz.sdf
38734 NEXT    ´import site´ failed; use -v for traceback
38735         Traceback (most recent call last):
38736           File "D:/master/solver/wntmsci12.pro/bin/po2lo", line 29, in
<module>
38737             import getopt, sys, os, re
38738         ImportError: No module named getopt

po2lo comes from l10ntools/scripts/po2lo
po2lo is a python script
first line : #!/usr/bin/env python
+ typical "tab syntax"(I let the line number) :
     29 import getopt, sys, os, re
     30
     31 class Options:
     32     """Options of this script."""
     33
     34     def __init__(self):
     35         self.input = None
     36         self.output = None
     37         self.language = None
     38         self.template = None

First, i searched about this error and found this :
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/python/python/532830
something could be wrong with PYTHONHOME

So i searched about PYTHONHOME and found it in windows.mk for Windows 32
part :
        770 gb_PYTHON_PRECOMMAND := PATH="$${PATH}:$(OUTDIR)/bin"
PYTHONHOME="$(OUTDIR)/lib/python"
PYTHONPATH="$(OUTDIR)/lib/python;$(OUTDIR)/lib/python/lib-dynload"

I compared with unxgcc.mk
526 gb_PYTHON_PRECOMMAND := $(gb_Helper_set_ld_path)
PYTHONHOME=$(OUTDIR)/lib/python
PYTHONPATH=$(OUTDIR)/lib/python:$(OUTDIR)/lib/python/lib-dynload

PYTHONHOME seems OK since Python is loaded but then I took a look at
PYTHONPATH :
I just wonder if the pathes shouldn't be separated with a ":" instead of ";"
 too.
if yes, the pb is also in winmingw.mk, line 678

Julien