Yes of course, LGPLv3+ and MPL.

Thanks

2011/10/31 Jan Holesovsky <kendy@suse.cz>

Hi Arnaud,

2011/10/25 Arnaud Versini <arnaud.versini@gmail.com>

        This patch resolve issue fdo#41245, I checked the with some
PPT files, it seems to be good but I'm not sure.

Thank you very much for the patch! - CCing Thorsten who is I believe
familiar with autofit :-)  Thorsten - can you please check?

Sorry, I forgot to send this to the list : all patches I submit are
under this unless I state otherwise.

I think you wanted to say "are under LGPLv3+ / MPL"?

Thank you a lot,
Kendy

--
Arnaud Versini